Help Us To Help You
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot as otherwise other patients may have to wait longer.
- Please ask for home visits by the doctor only when a person is too ill to visit the surgery. Please keep your phone calls brief and avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent matters.
- Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be addressed to the staff there and not to the practice.
- We ask that you treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect (violence or abuse against any of the practice staff will not be tolerated).
- Please read our practice booklet as it too will help you to get the best out of the services we offer. It is important that you understand the information given, so please ask us if you are unsure of anything. Remember: you are responsible for your own health and the health of your dependants. We will give you our professional help and advice; please act upon it.